Skip to main content

The Property Insurance Specialists

in affiliation with GROUP Coverage Inc.

Start your quote request with our online form so we can help you protect what matters most.

Get a Quote

Preserve the future of your dreams with The Property Insurance Specialists Brokerage LLC.






Learn About Us

Welcome to The Property Insurance Specialists Brokerage LLC. We are a local, independent insurance agency serving communities throughout New York. With over 15 years of combined experience, providing insurance freedom is at the heart of what we do. Our independence puts the power in your hands, allowing us to help you navigate a complex insurance market.

Our goal is for you to have insurance in place before accidents occur in order to protect your livelihood, and family. Together, we shop a variety of insurance carriers alongside you, so you can find a package that works. Whether you own a business, home, condo, or even rent, our insurance specialists are here to be your guide. For a personalized quote, contact us today.

Learn About Us

What We Offer

The Property Insurance Specialists Brokerage LLC offers a variety of personal insurance, and business insurance solutions to help you protect what matters most.

The Independent Advantage

What makes our independent insurance brokerage different?

We offer a wide variety of insurance solutions.

We are there for you in your time of need.

We are by your side every step of the way.

We are licensed insurance advisors.

Betterments and Improvements
Risk Factor

Any betterments, improvements, alterations, or additions made to your condominium are subject to damage. However, it’s important to make sure they’re covered appropriately.


Be sure to obtain coverage for any betterments, improvements, alterations, and additions made to the unit. This includes, but is not limited to, kitchen cabinets, built-in wall units, wall-to-wall carpeting, wallpaper, paint, bathroom fixtures, tile and wood flooring, and more.

Personal Property
Risk Factor

Unpredictable losses can occur to your property due to burglary, fire, water damage, storm, and more.


Personal property, such as furniture, rugs, TVs, stereos, clothes, and more may be covered under your basic insurance policy. However, items like jewelry, furs, silverware, antiques, collectibles, and other valuables should likely be insured separately.

Additional Living Expenses
Risk Factor

Additional living expenses can be incurred if there is damage to your unit due to a fire, storm, or other event resulting in your need to live at a temporary residence.


Ensure you have the proper coverage in case you need to live elsewhere for a little while. Coverage usually includes hotel bills, restaurant meals, and other living expenses incurred while your residence is being repaired or rebuilt.

Personal and Family Liability
Risk Factor

You're responsible if a guest in your unit trips and falls or sustains an injury while on your property or if you cause damage to other units.


Be sure that you have coverage for claims made against you for bodily injury or property damage caused by your negligence, whether intentional or not. This might include damage to other units in the building, perhaps caused by a leaking pipe in your unit or otherwise.

Medical Expenses
Risk Factor

You're responsible if a guest is injured while on your property and you may be required to pay their medical expenses.


Ensure your insurance policy covers this risk. In the event a person is injured in your unit, he or she can submit medical bills to your insurance company. Medical expenses are usually paid without a liability claim being filed against you, with typical limits ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.

Loss Assessment
Risk Factor

If your building owner or association suffers a loss and doesn't have adequate insurance coverage of their own, they may require you to help pay for the loss via an assessment.


Consider loss assessment coverage to protect yourself in the event of an assessment caused either by a property (building) or liability loss. A range of limits may be available.

Physical Damage
Risk Factor

Physical damage can happen in many ways. As one example, suppose a fire unexpectedly breaks out in the utility closet and consumes the building causing significant damage.


Be sure your condominium owner, association, or corporation carries a comprehensive policy to cover the risk of physical damage. It’s important to know what the policy includes and what it doesn’t, which could range from covering just the shell of the building to including things like floors and walls.

Learn More About This Coverage
Interactive Graphic

Click it. Read it. Cover it.

  1. Click on the hotspots.
  2. Discover your risks.
  3. Explore coverage options.

Not what you’re looking for?

Explore more interactive graphics.

Located in Suffolk County, NY, and Serving Communities Throughout New York

Call or stop by our Deer Park, NY, brokerage. Our office is located in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York. We are committed to protecting our surrounding communities through insurance protection.

Manage Your Policies

Already a client of The Property Insurance Specialists Brokerage LLC? Visit our Service Center to make requests and manage your insurance.

Visit Service Center

  Report a Claim

  Auto ID Card

  Get Certificate

  Policy Review

  Policy Change

Let’s Get Started

  1. Step 1Fill out the form.
  2. Step 2Review your options with us.
  3. Step 3Get the coverage you need.

Contact The Property Insurance Specialists Brokerage LLC

"*" indicates required fields

Please do not include sensitive, private information in this area.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Don’t like forms? Contact us at 516-550-9706 or email us.